Retail and Hospitality
Two way radio solutions for retail - empower your team to perform at their best
Whether you’re responsible for a large public centre, retail store or restaurant, it’s likely you’ll need a communications strategy that considers customer experience, security, crowd control, catering, cleaning and crisis management.
At CSE Tetracom, we are committed to understanding your business dynamics in order to find a best fit voice and data technology that bridges your workforce connectivity challenges. We are methodical in our design of radio systems and infrastructure and maintain a vendor neutral status when providing recommendations.
We are a trusted radio communications partner to well known retail brands in Australia including:
- Pacific Group
- Federation Shopping Centres
- Colonial First State Retail Property Trust
We also support distribution flow for our retail clients through our two way radio logistics solutions. To find out how we can support you in improving customer experience and productivity, contact our Adelaide retail and hospitality two way radio specialists.
Improve customer experience with integrated voice solutions
We have the capability to provide integrated solutions that connect multiple devices such as mobile phones, two way radios and computers to support multi-faceted operations.
Our voice and data solutions can:
- Track team members via GPS and web viewing platforms
- Automate the clocking on and off of employees for optimised workflow
- Centrally dispatch orders to provide greater customer service and up to date information
- Enable team members to call for help should an emergency arise
- Provide uninterrupted coverage in shopping centres, basements, car parks and other places where mobile coverage is unreliable
- Interface to building management systems for event reporting
All of these features are available at a fixed cost to ensure you can manage your communication budgets and resource allocation.
Private two way radio networks in South Australia for unique operating environments
We frequently custom build two way radio infrastructure such as networks, towers and masts for organisations that are seeking to enhance communications security and support unique facility requirements.