Transport and Logistics
Two way radio communications for efficient movement of passengers and cargo
Don’t waste time in transit – our intelligent two way radio solutions are changing the way progressive organisations approach the movement of critical goods and time sensitive deliveries such as concrete, fresh food and livestock.
As a trusted technology partner to some of South Australia’s largest commercial fleets and public transport businesses, we have developed expertise in the design of custom communication strategies that connect teams from the manufacturing floor to the container to the distribution centre.
Our two way radio transport and logistics solutions in Adelaide support all major hubs, ports and public services including:
- Commercial fleets
- Road trains
- Courier services
- Shipping and container companies
- Public transport networks
We have a proven portfolio in the transport sector, providing tailored solutions to clients including Toll, Kerry Logistics and Jet Couriers.
To find out how we can streamline your delivery schedule, contact our Adelaide transport two way radio specialists.
The Orion Network
If you’re in the business of moving freight or passengers across Australia and New Zealand, your ability to meet deadlines and deliver on expectations is dependent on the ability of your communications to bridge geographic borders and meet strict performance criteria.
CSE Tetracom is a proud partner of The Orion Network, Australia’s largest digital radio network. Powered by Motorola’s MOTOTRBO™ Connect Plus digital technology, our transport and logistics solutions integrate portable and mobile radios, repeaters, data applications, accessories and services to enable you to:
- Streamline load planning, routing and scheduling to eliminate costly loading errors
- Accurately monitor driver and vehicle performance to optimise fleet utilisation
- Cut out costly paper-based processes through automated freight tracking and data capture technologies
- Locate the nearest driver and track delivery status with 24/7 access to web based maps
- Centrally dispatch orders and requests for support